ATLANTIC WATCH LTD, Solothurnstrasse 44, 2543 Lengnau, Switzerland (“Atlantic“, “we“, “us“, “our“) takes the protection of your character and the security of your personal data seriously. These data protection conditions together with our conditions for use form the basis for the treatment of personally derived data, which we have collected following your use of this website (“the Website“) and explains which cookies we use. The handling of your personal data happens on an ongoing basis in accordance with the relevant data protection law for the purposes intended for their collection. Please read the following conditions through carefully, so that you are familiar with our approach and procedure regarding the handling of your personal data, what we do with them and how we use your cookies.
1. Type of Data Gathered
There is a possibility that we collect and handle the following date about you:
- Information that you provide when filling out forms on this website. This includes data, which you declare to our customer services at the time of registering to use our website, in order to enter materials or requests for further services.
- When you contact us, this correspondence may be recorded.
2. Your personal data files location
- Your recorded data may be transferred to a destination in Switzerland (server location) or to other destinations inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“) and stored there.
- All data you make available to us, will be stored on our secure servers. If you receive a password from us or choose one yourself, with which you may access parts of this website, the secrecy remains your responsibility. You will never be asked by us to reveal your password.
- The transfer of data over the internet is unfortunately not completely secure. We do our best to protect your data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transferred over this website. Every data transfer takes place at your own risk. After we receive your data, we take care with the help of strict procedures and security measures, to prevent unauthorised access to the data.
3. Use of the data
- We use your recorded data in the following ways:
- In the preparation of information, products or services you have requested of us or in our opinion could be interested in, as far as you have agreed that they may be used for such purposes.
- For the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you, as agreed between us.
- To enable your participation in interactive services, should you so wish.
- To inform you of changes in our services.
- To set up and look after your account.
- To inform you of the winner of an online competition.
- To send you questionnaires (ourselves or by third parties in our name) concerning your satisfaction with our services, products and general experience with the ATLANTIC Brand.
- If you are an existing customer, you will be contacted electronically (e.g. by e-mail, SMS, APP) only with information about goods and services, which are similar to those you have already purchased.
4. Disclosure of Your Data
We can pass your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- To people who help us to manage the website (e.g. our internet service provider) or to provide your requested services. Such third parties are under obligation, to devote the same measure of security to the protection of your personal data at all times as ATLANTIC.
- In a case where we are selling or buying businesses or assets, we can disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer.
- In order to carry out services or mandates in our name, e.g. execute orders, deliver parcels, send mail or e-mails, manage or analyse data, provide marketing support, carry out and assess surveys, personalised advertising and search requests, credit card processing and customer service. Third parties who carry out such operations only have access to personal data as far as their activity requires and are obliged not to use them for other purposes. In addition, they are legally bound to handle personal data according to these data protection conditions and applicable data protection rights.
5. Your Rights
- You have the right to prohibit us from using your personal data for marketing purposes. Generally, we inform you that your data has been recorded, whether we intend to use your data for such purposes or to pass them on to third parties. You can exercise your right to prohibit the practice if this kind of processing, by ticking the appropriate boxes on the forms we uses when recording your data. You may also at any time make use of your right, by contacting us directly at ATLANTIC WATCH LTD, Solothurnstrasse 44, 2543 Lengnau, Switzerland, or via email@example.com
- You have the right to decline our use of certain cookies. For further information please read the section on cookies.
- This website may from time to time contain links to or from the websites of our partner networks, web partners and associated companies. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own data protection conditions and we cannot be held liable or responsible for these conditions. Please read the relevant data protection conditions, before you leave any personal data on these websites.
6. Cookies und Spyware
- We never install spyware on your computer and do not use spyware to access data on your computer.
- Like many other website managers we install so-called “cookies”. These are data, which are saved via your browser onto the hard drive of your computer and used to gather certain information about you.
- Most browsers leave the users the possibility of blocking cookies. In the help menus of most browsers you will find information about this, how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how the browser informs you when you have received a new cookie, and how you can completely deactivate cookies. You can also delete or deactivate cookies, which you accepted earlier.
- We recommend that you leave cookies “activated”, so that you can use the website to best advantage. If you set your browser so that all cookies are blocked (as well as those that are absolutely necessary), you may not be able to access many parts of the web.
- We have left certain cookies on your computer and recommend that you agree to their use. If you do not do this, you can still use your computer, but many parts may not work so well.
7. Changes to your data protection conditions
Any changes that we may introduce to your data protection conditions in future will be published in this site and confirmed to you by e-mail.
Should you require more information about our data protection conditions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .